Supply Chain Management: Focus on Logistics
Resources are tight and customer expectations are high, which means that logistics has never been more important to an organization’s success, profitability and ability to serve its customers. In this special digital edition of Supply Chain Management Review, we focus on getting the most from your logistics organization.
Latest NewsU.S. Port Update Part 1: Infrastructure Shortfalls Driving Innovation Procurement is getting its digitized act together DSV confirms its offer to acquire Panalpina for roughly $4 billion CMA CGM heralds service additions to the Ocean Alliance New JLL report explores concept of industrial ‘Human Centric Design’ More News
In this special digital edition from Supply Chain Management Review, we’re bringing together the best of our recent stories on logistics, ranging from how to get better 3PL bids to ways to compete with Amazon on logistics to a look at autonomous vehicles. We hope you’ll find them useful as you put a focus on your logistics.
Inside this issue..
- State of strategic transportation sourcing
- State of logistics: Accelerating into uncertainty
- Get better 3PLs bids
- Transportation’s tricky balancing act
- Transportation trends: The last mile, history repeating
- Fighting Amazon’s supply chain takeover
- How they did it: Service and price come together
- NextGen supply chain: We gonna rock down to electric avenue?
- Transportation management systems expand in NexGen supply chains
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
Truck Driver Shortage: No one behind the wheel Intermodal to the rescue View More From this Issue