Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain
Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 2pm ET
Latest NewsU.S. Port Update Part 1: Infrastructure Shortfalls Driving Innovation Procurement is getting its digitized act together Strong December performance finishes a strong 2018 for shipments, says Panjiva December U.S.-bound waterborne shipments finish a strong 2018, says Panjiva New report from JLL explores concept of industrial ‘Human Centric Design’ More News
Latest Resource2019 Top 5 Trends of Enterprise Labeling This year’s sixth annual Top 5 Trends in Enterprise Labeling report outlines significant shifts in labeling that are impacting businesses and global supply chains at an unprecedented level.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, Peerless Media LLC.
Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText and Co-Founder, Covisint (Covisint is OpenText now)
Did you know the total number of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections will grow from 5 billion in 2014 to 27 billion in 2024?1 Yet just 10% of surveyed executives reported feeling confident about securing their IoT devices against hackers.2
Gain an edge over your competitors today. Secure your IoT data via a holistic approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Register for the webinar, Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain featuring Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText (previously co-founder of Covisint, now OpenText). You’ll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to IAM is the most effective way to govern access to your systems and information requested by your partners, vendors, customers, and connected devices
- The top 5 approaches that suppliers and logistics companies are using to assess IAM technologies – and their pros and cons
- The benefits of a fully connected ecosystem – and the best ways to overcome the security risks
- The 4 most critical capabilities of a winning IAM solution
- How enterprises like yours have used IAM to securely connect their internal information with their external partners
1. OpenText, A Holistic Approach to Managing Identities for the Internet of Things, 2017.
2. Business Insider, “How the Internet of Things will affect security and privacy,” 2016.
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
Truck Driver Shortage: No one behind the wheel Intermodal to the rescue View More From this Issue