Supply Chain Management: Focus on Logistics
Resources are tight and customer expectations are high, which means that logistics has never been more important to an organization’s success, profitability and ability to serve its customers. In this special digital edition of Supply Chain Management Review, we focus on getting the most from your logistics organization.
Latest NewsProcurement is getting its digitized act together Other Voices: Planning and technology can reduce disaster risk iWarehouse wins 2018 MHEFI Exceptional Contribution Award ALAN issues 25 urgent requests to support ongoing Michael, Florence recovery September intermodal volumes see gains, reports IANA More News
In this special digital edition from Supply Chain Management Review, we’re bringing together the best of our recent stories on logistics, ranging from how to get better 3PL bids to ways to compete with Amazon on logistics to a look at autonomous vehicles. We hope you’ll find them useful as you put a focus on your logistics.
Inside this issue..
- State of strategic transportation sourcing
- State of logistics: Accelerating into uncertainty
- Get better 3PLs bids
- Transportation’s tricky balancing act
- Transportation trends: The last mile, history repeating
- Fighting Amazon’s supply chain takeover
- How they did it: Service and price come together
- NextGen supply chain: We gonna rock down to electric avenue?
- Transportation management systems expand in NexGen supply chains
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
The 2018 Supply Chain Top 25: Follow the leaders NextGen technologies: Building the supply chains of the future View More From this Issue