Supply Chain Management: Focus on Logistics
Resources are tight and customer expectations are high, which means that logistics has never been more important to an organization’s success, profitability and ability to serve its customers. In this special digital edition of Supply Chain Management Review, we focus on getting the most from your logistics organization.
Latest NewsProcurement is getting its digitized act together U.S. rail carload and intermodal volumes are up for week ending December 8, reports AAR First round of BUILD grants is overly positive for freight transportation infrastructure Amazon announces plans to build regional air hub at Fort Worth Alliance Airport MRO Technician Spotlight: Jordan Vander Woude More News
In this special digital edition from Supply Chain Management Review, we’re bringing together the best of our recent stories on logistics, ranging from how to get better 3PL bids to ways to compete with Amazon on logistics to a look at autonomous vehicles. We hope you’ll find them useful as you put a focus on your logistics.
Inside this issue..
- State of strategic transportation sourcing
- State of logistics: Accelerating into uncertainty
- Get better 3PLs bids
- Transportation’s tricky balancing act
- Transportation trends: The last mile, history repeating
- Fighting Amazon’s supply chain takeover
- How they did it: Service and price come together
- NextGen supply chain: We gonna rock down to electric avenue?
- Transportation management systems expand in NexGen supply chains
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
The Common Pitfalls of Demand Planning Storm Clouds on the Horizon for Supply Chain Operations? View More From this Issue