Special Digital Issue: Design & Optimize, The Key to Supply Chain Success
May 8, 2017
New business models, like next day and same day delivery and omnichannel distribution, are forcing manufacturers and distributors to get closer to their customer than ever before.
Given the high cost of a lost order due to being out of stock or a late delivery is resulting in a new emphasis on network design and optimization. Not only is the footprint of your supply chain and location of your facilities important; how you allocate your SKUs and where you store your inventory is also key.
Inside this special issue…
- The power of modern supply chain modeling
- A blueprint for supply chain optimization
- The many flavors of network optimization
- Design: Aligned and optimized
- Optimized Fulfillment: Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits supply chain transformation
- Optimize: Demystifying inventory optimization
- Optimize: The perfect formula
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review magazine
cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices. Start Your Subscription Today!