New Hackett Performance Study Helps Procurement Organizations to Grow
April 13, 2012
A newly-launched performance study from The Hackett Group, Inc. can help procurement organizations improve how they enable their companies growth, in revenue and other areas.
The open performance study is designed to help procurement leaders move beyond cost savings, and better understand the progress and strategies that can be used to enable all facets of growth.
The Hackett Group Revenue/Growth Enablement study examines:
· Top revenue and growth enablement strategies that benefit from enablement by procurement;
· Current and future levels of procurement enablement of seven key enterprise growth scenarios;
· Level of involvement for each of seven specific procurement roles;
· Successful tactics adopted by progressive procurement organizations generically and also those tailored to individual growth scenarios;
· Key performance indicators used and value quantification estimates relative to investments;
· And capability gaps that procurement needs to close as well as barrier-breaking tactics and other lessons learned
The study is brief, and should only take participants about 20 minutes to complete. The study is expected to close in early May.
Participants will not only receive the confidential study results, but also receive their choice of one of Hackett research reports in the areas of Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), or “The New Procurement”.
To participate in the study, procurement executives can join The Hackett Group’s World-Class Procurement Group on LinkedIn, at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1891510
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review magazine
cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices. Start Your Subscription Today!