Maximizing Technology ROI in the New Digital Retail World
March 29, 2017
Investment in technology is inevitable for online retailers that want to compete and thrive in a digital marketplace. We know the leading trends—the Internet of Things, machine learning and cognitive computing, and automation—that are determining your ability to meet customer demands.
If we all buy-in to the notion of end-to-end supply chains and the theory of constraints principle, that you can only run as fast as your biggest bottle neck, then the question for the retail community is this: Is your supply base ready to leverage your investments?
In this webinar, top supply chain excellence expert, Peter Bolstorff, Executive Vice President, APICS, will discuss:
3 ideas to ACCELERATE READINESS to compete in a digital retail, omni-channel platform
- Customer and supplier inspired investments in real-time data and information management
- Strategic alignment on supply chain agility—people, process, technology
- Engineered physical network
Participants will take away KEY ACTIONS to enable readiness
- Insight on your company’s real-time data and information management
- Estimation of current agility
- Next steps on the journey to be ready to leverage investments
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review magazine
cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices. Start Your Subscription Today!