Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain
Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 2pm ET
Latest NewsProcurement is getting its digitized act together Modern Materials Handling 2019 Casebook Collection Analyst Report: An Excerpt from the IDC Enterprise Labeling Vendor Assessment UPS opens up new Atlanta-based ‘super hub’ operating facility National diesel average heads up for eighth consecutive week, reports EIA More News
Latest ResourceSee Your Supply Chain Like Never Before Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 2pm ET
Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, Peerless Media LLC.
Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText and Co-Founder, Covisint (Covisint is OpenText now)
Did you know the total number of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections will grow from 5 billion in 2014 to 27 billion in 2024?1 Yet just 10% of surveyed executives reported feeling confident about securing their IoT devices against hackers.2
Gain an edge over your competitors today. Secure your IoT data via a holistic approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Register for the webinar, Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain featuring Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText (previously co-founder of Covisint, now OpenText). You’ll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to IAM is the most effective way to govern access to your systems and information requested by your partners, vendors, customers, and connected devices
- The top 5 approaches that suppliers and logistics companies are using to assess IAM technologies – and their pros and cons
- The benefits of a fully connected ecosystem – and the best ways to overcome the security risks
- The 4 most critical capabilities of a winning IAM solution
- How enterprises like yours have used IAM to securely connect their internal information with their external partners
1. OpenText, A Holistic Approach to Managing Identities for the Internet of Things, 2017.
2. Business Insider, “How the Internet of Things will affect security and privacy,” 2016.
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
The 2018 Supply Chain Top 25: Follow the leaders NextGen technologies: Building the supply chains of the future View More From this Issue