[Guide] Achieve Supply Chain Excellence
In the new white paper "The Race for Supply Chain Management Excellence," Howard W. Coleman of the management consulting firm MCA Associate explores this question with a focus on wholesale distribution.
Latest NewsQ4 2017 Rail/Intermodal Roundtable: Improvements apparent; work remains The State of the DC Voice Market 2017 Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards Ceremony Champions The Jones Act CSX provides update on Southeastern U.S. intermodal service Leveraging SCM Digitization to Attack New Markets More News
Is your SCM strategy ready for the challenges of today’s market? In the new white paper “The Race for Supply Chain Management Excellence,” Howard W. Coleman of the management consulting firm MCA Associate explores this question with a focus on wholesale distribution.
Read this informative piece to learn:
- The right criteria to assess your company’s SCM performance
- Established and emerging strategies for a variety of verticals
- How “lean” principles should fit into your distribution strategy
- Advantages to having a smaller, more agile operation
- Expert ranking of common supply chain management techniques
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!Subscribe today. Don't Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
View More From this Issue