[Guide] Achieve Supply Chain Excellence
February 10, 2016
Is your SCM strategy ready for the challenges of today’s market? In the new white paper “The Race for Supply Chain Management Excellence,” Howard W. Coleman of the management consulting firm MCA Associate explores this question with a focus on wholesale distribution.
Read this informative piece to learn:
- The right criteria to assess your company’s SCM performance
- Established and emerging strategies for a variety of verticals
- How “lean” principles should fit into your distribution strategy
- Advantages to having a smaller, more agile operation
- Expert ranking of common supply chain management techniques
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review magazine
cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices. Start Your Subscription Today!